Lost in the Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Heather Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:21 am

Breeder: Receives 25% reduced time for hatching pokemon eggs, and all self hatched pokemon receive a x1.2 experience boost when under a Breeder's care.

Egg finding: Where there are wild pokemon there can be eggs. I'd handle them like a pokemon ecnounter just a little rarer.
-Common: 45% > 35% Egg
-Uncommon: 40% > 30% Egg
-Rare: 15% > 5% Egg

Egg hatching like every other thing you do. Carry it arround for a significant amout of time. Devote about 5-10 posts of care to it or what ever WC you deem fit maybe even a rarity connected one.

Mating pokemon:

male + female compatible to each other as said in the wiki.
They have to have a realtion that is pointed out in at least 10? posts?
They have to have a time and place for the opportunity.
The egg is the females pokemons race. (unless it is ditto)
And the chances of an egg are: like the egg encounter rates of the female

This could spawn items like breeding maschines that reduce the time needed or so?
And one could make use of the special ability famebody (or however it is called that helps with hatching) (Magmar and Macargo have it I guess)

TM's & HM's
TM's should be like manuals on how to teach a pokemon a particular move. They should be buyables and after that one can spend time and EXP on teaching a pokemon this move.

HM's mabye an arenareward or only taught by special persons that give a quest before teaching the technique. (Given the pokemon has the exp to learn it.)
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 am

Oooh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like dices roll for eggs. Object if I use it and modify it a bit when I get home?
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

https://lostintheclouds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:28 am

Feel free to use it, it is there for you to take
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:39 am

<333
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:24 pm

How do you guys like the idea of trainers having stats/points, too?
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:30 pm

I am not totally against it but I kind of dread the thought of it
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Hm... Then I'll hold back on it until I have a more concrete idea.
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Have any idea how it would be implemented? I'm just curious
Lucy
Lucy

PKMN Type :
  • Fire
  • Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:16 am

D&D style stats, but modified. Charisma decreases store prices and makes capture by friendship easier. Intelligence increases gained exp. Wisdom determines what TMs and HMs you can use. Perception increases the chances of finding random items, etc.

You get a set number of base stats at the beginning of the game, and the amount you have can only increase through special events and the like.
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:50 am

I love how you organized the Pokémon encounters but maybe you could organize them in a table so that each Pokémon is fit to it's name more evenly?

And I don't know hownessecary it is but some forums of that sort do have forums for topics like:
- Communication via Pokécom (like ic letters or the Pokémon way of sms)
- Charakter statistics: EXP gain and spending like you have a thread where you put down the information about yourcharakter.
You write down what you gain from were and what you spend for what so nothing gets lost?
It is more organized then editing your application everytime.
Because this way accepted applications can remain as modles for new players to look at to see what is fristly expected of you.

Each new Pokemon can be edited inside there the Boxes on the PC can be organized and such.

Also people can have their fun her expressing creativity as much as they like, maybe add a kind of dairy or what ever and also for mods it can be easier to have a quick look over at everything instead of looking all over.
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 am

That actually sounds pretty cool, Erz! <3

Your idea is also cool, Heather! You always come up with good ideas/suggestions ^_^
Lucy
Lucy

PKMN Type :
  • Fire
  • Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 am

You guys have good ideas <333

I kind of like only having one character sheet, though, that can be used for everything. What are your thoughts?
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 am

Well my suggestion was having one being the application which showes to what conditions the charakter once was crated. So that it can be a reference for new players and moderaters who might need to judge new applications. If they get edited one can never really tell what they were like when they were accepted.

And one thread for the Charakter sheet or so.
One Post: Information about the charakter (appearance, story, inventory)
one post about the team (Pokemon, held items, learned moves Expirience)
one Post for the income and costs with links to the threads were they were gained or spend
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMonster9000 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:18 am

Hello I'm just wondering how the game wil work... How do you walk Round and train your Pokemon? Do I have items and a bag??? I'm so confused the only thing I get is the trainer types
Very Happy

CookieMonster9000
CookieMonster9000

PKMN Type :
  • Water
  • Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMonster9000 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:24 am

Also... How can I play:)
CookieMonster9000
CookieMonster9000

PKMN Type :
  • Water
  • Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:41 am

Welcome, CookieMonster9000! I'd recommend reading the site lore. You write stories, however long and however many you want, and from here you earn EXP. You can start off right now with Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, and Eeve. You do indeed have items and a bag. If you want to create a character, there's a special template you have to fill out. <333
Morgan
Morgan
Admin

PKMN Type :
  • Poison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:33 pm

That's not a bad idea, Heather. Idk if you are from nrpg, but I know Erz is and it kinda reminds me of the stat pages Erz. Except there is only 3 posts and you just edit those three posts (if I understood that correctly).

But the way it is now is also alright with me
Lucy
Lucy

PKMN Type :
  • Fire
  • Electric

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:39 pm

I know they have this too, but there are many more forums doing it that way like a german fairy forum I know they liked to tell new people to look at old applications for inspiration on how it is done ad had seperate Threads for uptates so no one could cheat stuff into his application after it was agreed to
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:13 pm

I would gladly intodruce to you the system of adventures.

They do have the same feel as missions in Narutp for example, but they will have a different systematic.

Adventure Example:

Name: Example mania
Place: Stat a name of an Area.
Description: This Adventure is an example on how to do a adventure. Here you would give a brief introduction on what is the starter for a mission like: The old Ladies meowth is run away and she asks you to take a look around town to find it.
Party Members: 2< (The fun of it is, never do an Adventure alone and it is vital for this system to work. One is the Leader who gets secret information about the Adveure cocerning obstacels, enemies and maybe encounters you might come across and one has to be particiating)
GM-Information: In case of the old lady and her meowth: She decribes yoou and your friends her meoth as an espaecially pretty one with a nice rbbon around its neck in a pink colour. You encounter several people who have seen that special meowth. You will be following it's trailthrough alleys to it's favorit noodlerestaurant were she presumably had a second meal but did not show up the next day. You find her in the end in a dark alley where she is currently hiding under a box from some murcrows. They are one for each player to defeat/ maybe catch and then you can return it home.
Reward: 1 encounter + 50 Poké Dollar each

This way there is no wordcount for the adventure. But some cornerpoints you have to pass bye to pass the adventure satisfactory. Sure you can do it all in one post each, but were is the fun with it and we as staff can also deam an Adventure failed if you did not really meet the requirements, but it leaves a little bit more space.

You can cut it short or just do it a little longer havng fun wth it. And this seems better to me then just counting Words to victory.
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 am

Suggestions BerrieboxMaybe we could put in Berries aswell. Maybe as held items by wild Pokémon. Or say that special Berries can be found at certain places at certain times or something In this Berrie Pot one plant coul be grown over time like:
5 Posts - 1 Berry
10 Posts - 2 Berries
15 Posts - 4 Berries
20 Posts - 8 Berries
25 Posts - 12 Berries
But if you reach 30 Posts without getting them they with have fallen down and started anew like in the game? Or the harvest ist just lost as it is.
This could make way to the Berry Crusher being installed at Poké Centers so that one can may his or her own Pokéblocks or Poffins to level your Pokémons Traits like Coolness, Beauty and so on. Which could enable a mechanism for doing Pokémon Contests like juding on the starranking of an attack plus the level of for example beauty a Pokémon has.
Maybe taking them as bait to lure out Pokémon from a hideout or to put them on a rod. This could also be very useful
Suggestions Berriecrusher
Poké-Block-Box
Suggestions Pok-riegel-boxpokblocks
Poffin-Box
Suggestions Poffinbox
Heather
Heather

PKMN Type :
  • Ghost
  • Dragon

Back to top Go down